This Women's Long Sleeve Shirt is an approved Class A uniform for the Imperial County District Attorney. Each shirt comes with two (2) Imperial County District Attorney Shoulder Patches.
Optional embellishment include silver hashmarks on the left sleeve.
This Justice women’s public safety shirt incorporates the best of polyester and wool with its 75/25 blend of materials. This shirt has long sleeves, is machine-washable, and features the patented stretching Freedom Collar for use with a tie. These shirts are perfect for police officers with a fiber-dyed fabric and a superior hand finish to create extra professionalism on the job. It has a seven-button front, matches corresponding trousers, and includes five Supercrease® military-style creases. The women’s shirts have a metal eyelet badge holder and include a hidden pencil compartment to make a day’s work easier than ever.
- Comes with a traditional seven-button placket style with shoulder straps and symmetrical stitching
- Features made in a 9- 9 ½ oz. polyester wool blend that is machine-washable for convenience
- Includes a set of wire pass throughs for camera and devices at the epaulets, pocket flaps, and side seams
- Features the patented Freedom Collar for extra stretch and comfort when wearing a tie
- Offers three silicone military-style creases at the back and another two at the front of the women’s shirt