Antiquated plate carriers are clunky, cumbersome and tougher to ditch than a summons server. The patented 5.11® Sierra Bravo™ Slide quick-release buckle on our QR Plate Carrier makes donning and doffing fast, effortless and contortion-free. Constructed from high-strength TAC-LAM® laminate with laser-cut MOLLE, it's adaptable and built for years of service. The low-profile Hypalon shoulder straps with removable padded shoulder shrouds keep things streamlined without sacrificing comfort. Padded body panels are stretch woven to ensure breathability and comfort. Cord can be routed through eyelets at the bottom to prevent hang-ups. Front and rear loop panels are ideal for agency ID.
The QR Plate Carrier is one-size-fits-most application.
CARRIER SIZE BY PLATE:
S/M: Small to Medium SAPI/ESAPI Plates, 10" x 12" Plates
L/XL: Large to Extra Large SAPI/ESAPI Plates
- Patented Sierra Bravo™ Slide quick release buckle for easy on/off
- High strength TAC-LAM® laminate laser-cut MOLLE
- Vertical laser-cut holes for Gear Set® or Quik Attach platforms
- Low profile Hypalon® shoulder straps with removable padded shoulder shrouds.
- Semi-rigid laser-cut cummerbund with adjustable rear hook/loop system
- Internal plate retention strap with hook/loop closure flap
- Padded body panels with stretch woven for breathability and comfort
- Grab drag handle with full length strap construction
- Bottom eyelets for routing cord
- Front and rear loop panels for agency ID
- 500D Nylon (main body) | Hypalon® (shoulder straps)
- TAC-LAM™ High Strength Nylon Laminate